This book makes you aware and deepens your insight about –
- What is meditation and how does it work?
- How to integrate meditation into our daily life ?
- How to find lasting peace and happiness through meditation ?
This inspiring introduction to Buddhist meditation provides essential background material on meditation –
- Why we need to meditate, how to prepare for meditation,
- How to enjoy a successful meditation session,
- Teaches twenty-one easy-to-follow meditations, which together form the entire Buddhist path to enlightenment.
By following the practical advice given in this book we can transform our mind, fulfil our true human potential, and find lasting peace and happiness.
About the Author